Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
By continuing to use Stringing With Heart’s website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. The terms “Stringing With Heart”, “SWH” , “We”, “Our” and “Us” refers to the owner of the website. The terms “you” and “your” refer to the user and viewer of the website. By viewing and using this website, you are agreeing to accept these conditions:
- This website contains material that is owned by Stringing With Heart, including, but not limited to: the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All of what IS permitted is contained in the Copyright Notice.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Stringing With Heart’s prior consent in writing.
- We are certainly honored when you want to share our content. However, it must always be within these conditions. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Stringing With Heart’s prior consent in writing. You may copy or quote up to 50 words of a post -NOT A PATTERN-, with no more than 50 words, and with prior written permission. If more than 50 words is warranted, you must, with prior written permission, link back to the original post.
- If it is a PATTERN, you may print a copy for your own personal use only. You must not share by copying on your own website any part of the pattern in part or in whole. With prior written permission from SWH, you may link back to this website to “share” patterns. Of course, sharing from any social media buttons is permitted and encouraged.
- You may sell any products/ finished items made from any pattern that was produced by Stringing With Heart. However, you MUST give pattern credit and you may not sell the pattern in whole or part. If publishing your finished items made from any pattern that was produced by SWH onto your own website, credit must be given for the pattern by linking back to the original pattern post.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information use only.
- Neither we nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information and materials is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- At times this website may use links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide futher information. This does not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Stringing With Heart loves to hear feedback from you, the viewer. However, any and all comments with profanity and vulgarity shall not be permitted.
- While SWH values the right for differences of opinion, as owner of SWH, negative or offensive comments including abusive language, threats, or snide comments directed towards the owner/author or others will be removed and not tolerated.
View Shop Policies.
Terms and Conditions in effect July 6, 2017