Capturing Summer Flowers Compilation
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. This will be at no extra cost to you and your help is very much appreciated.
You can tell I’m really obsessed over flowers lately! Maybe because I don’t have a green thumb and the heat of summer in the south has burned up all the pretty things it seems…
Yet even this week it happened! We have reached that mysterious point in the south where you can be in the smack-dab of summer and yet there will be this breeze just blow on you that mysteriously lets you know summer won’t last much longer and then fall will be on its way. Or am I the only one this happens to?!?
So while my mind is half on summer, and half on the coming of fall- why not mix the flowers and keep them all year long? 😉
1. Fanciful Flower Potholders – I saw these and fell in love! Had to make a whole passel of them! They certainly brighten a kitchen!
2. Flower Power Valance – This is Flower Power to be sure! Robin has some beautiful flower ideas on her site also. Be sure to check her place out.
3. The Crocodile Flower afghan block – This beautiful 12-inch square can be found on Dunnica Ravelry Downloads. All patterns in this compilation are free, with the exception of this one, but she has it is well worth the couple dollars! All the beautiful possibilities on this one are endless!!
4. Sunflower Granny Square – I just love this
granny!! I can see oranges and reds in background and it’s the perfect transition of summer and fall……
5. Seaside Blues – Ahh…. we’re not out of summer yet! Yay!! This just speaks calm, serenity and peace…. a DROPS design.
6. Orange Blossom – another DROPS Design. Truly beautiful and just right for summer (with a hint of coming fall) 🙂
7. ‘Daisy Dukes’ Flower Granny Square – I just love the name of this pretty thing! And what fun you could have with this square! In fact, check out all of her FUN patterns!
8. Vintage Daisy Motif – In LOVE is all I can
say!! and boy, does this take me back –
remember I love vintage!
Well, for my first compilation, I just want to say thank you to the wonderful nice designers that make what we love to do SO enjoyable!! 😉